Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Tour of Homes .... Day 2


I hope you are enjoying the tour so far.....

Today is the kitchen, guest bathroom and the foyer (which I should have included with the dining room).


We remodeled the kitchen last year between Thanksgiving and Christmas (what we were thinking!!). The decorations look so much better in a newer kitchen!



I love this cabinet which I think I mentioned during the Fall Tour of Homes. It's always changing.



This is the foyer, quite different from last year. I moved what was on here to the top of the new computer cabinet. I wanted to make gingerbread men to hang on the Swedish tree (made by Dear Hubby, of course!) but haven't gotten to any baking yet. Maybe soon. The wallhanging is from one of my favorite designers, Cheri Saffiote-Payne. And, as usual for me, the snowman is a favorite of mine.....the uglier the better!


The guest bath.....


Another one of Saundra White's I Done My Best patterns. Too bad you can't find them anymore. I have a bunch of them. And if anyone has any they are willing to part with (hint, hint)


And yet another shelf made by Dear Hubby...aren't I a lucky duck. Completely changed from last year so still a work in progress.

Tomorrow will be the living room.

Blessings, Cathi

2 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

You have a beautiful home...thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous....when can I move in?