Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is more like me......

I loved the idea back in April of having different blogs for different parts of my life ..... my family, quilting, gardening, Christmas and the whole fall season. But reality has set in and I have come to the realization that I just can't handle that many blogs (note that I only had one of those actually up and running !). This will be a much better format for me. Face it, I'm a complex person. LOL Well, not really. I have always wanted a more simple life but given my field (consulting engineering), my family (at the largest a hubby, 4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 rabbits), my love of quilting (I am on the board of our state guild and for 6 years on the board of my local guild) the love of my gardening (I still piddle with this), it's hard to make my life simple. I wish we watched tv less, took longer walks, took time in the morning for a cup of coffee on our wonderful back deck. It's just not to be ....... yet.

So I can at least start with what I have control over......my blog. But if you want to see what I had to say before, I'll keep the other one up for a while.... A Quilters Christmas
If you are reading this before Saturday, it will look pretty boring. The new template should be ready by Friday afternoon and will look great. I promise !!


In the meantime, I'll leave you with a picture of the cute tool shed I have in the garden. Obviously it's earlier this year when the peppers were still babies and the blueberries still were just thinking about turning blue.

Blessings, Cathi

No comments: