Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The New Blogger, do I like it? . . . . .

Jury is still out on this one.  I thought I would play around with the new Blogger template.  There are some things I like and some I don't.

I just got on the computer to change my blog from a 2-column to a 3-column blog so I could list some items that I am selling on Etsy.  One thing led to another . . . . . yada, yada, yada.
So here you have it. Almost 4 hours later.

Have I worked on any quilting? . . .  NO

Did I help Dear Hubby with any of the floor remodeling ? . . . NO

Have I done anything this afternoon other than sit here? . . . .  NO

Okay, I'm outta here.  But what do you think of the new Blogger?

Blessings, Cathi

7 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Normally I like polka dots, but this makes my eyes zingy. Could be that it's 5:30 am as well :D

The Old Parsonage said...

Hey Cathi

First - I LOVE MY NEW BAG!!! I'll be posting about it soon.

This week has been so hectic. Adam and Jade left for TX 4am on Tues and I had to work 'til 11pm that night - talk about exhausted!!

I'm afraid of the new blogger template - you are my hero:)

Have a great weekend!
Leann

Teresa said...

I somehow got mine changed to a new background, which I am not crazy about, but I don't much care for the others either. I haven't taken the time to figure out how to get it back the way it was. I do like your clamshell background.

Mandy said...

I love your new look :)

I'm actually hosting a giveaway now if your interested ;)

Carrie P. said...

I have not even attempted to play with new blogger. I don't like change and working the computer takes to much time.

My Colonial Home said...

LOL, thanks for the giggles and I like the new look.
I asked someone else yesterday how they got theirs to look like this and she said it was one of the templates.

Karen

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Lol! Sounds like me when I was messing with the new blogger. I'm not good with change at first. It seemed like lots of work and nothing was looking good. But I can honestly say I love mine now and glad I messed with it. You'll get used to it and like it. Btw... I do love your blog!