Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A giggle for today.....


I really am making headway on my Charming Girls Challenge but I have a feeling I will be posting at midnight on Friday! I finished the Cheri Christmas quilt late last night.....too late to take a picture. The Hidden Stars is coming along just fine although I don't think that one will make it. The border is pieced. That may take a little longer.

But to brighten up your day (and mine), here is a little giggle that I have had for quite some time.



Blessings, Cathi

5 comments:

Gayle said...

Thanks for the giggle - Pickles is one of my favorite comic strips - the other one is Zits.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, my DH thought I was mental when he first saw me "hacking up" fabric to then re-sew it back together.

Carrie P. said...

You can do it. (the challenge)
Funny cartoon. I tried to get my husband involved in quilting but he just said "N0."

Judy said...

Me too! I have my seond quilt half quilted but I doubt I'll get it finished tomorrow by the evening.

Can't wait to see your Cheri quilt!

Heckety said...

Well I've heard plenty of comments from the Hub along those lines but the cartoon kinda makes it official...oh dear...