Monday, February 2, 2009

Worth another mention.....


Back in the beginning of December, I mentioned about a contest the Quilters of South Carolina (the state quilt guild of which I am a board member) had. Our president challenged us with "adorning" a bra with whatever moved us. The only rules were that the bra had to be a size 34C and the entire bra had to be covered. I didn't get around to making one myself but here is a picture of one my friend made (without her permission but I don't think or hope she would mind....if she does, she'll let me know!)



We have had such a wonderful response. Our president, Sandra has heard from people from literally all over the world. There are 49 bras in all on the website. At the moment, they are being shown all over the state at different guild meetings, in hospitals and just about every other venue. I really hope you have the chance to go to the website and check them out. We have some really creative people in our state and I want to show them off!

Here is the link to the Artfull Bras Project. Enjoy!

Blessings, Cathi

1 comment:

The Old Parsonage said...

Too funny, do you think it's show under a tee-shirt:)