Saturday, February 7, 2009

Progress.....


I have been busy this past week at the paying job and I am 48 hours past a newsletter deadline for the state guild newsletter. I shouldn't even be on the computer other than to send Carol her article but I'll sneak this one in anyway.



I am only one step behind Helen in the Summer Mystery Quilt. The next step is the gold fabric in the first border. I'm hoping that the next border is wide and uses the focus fabric. Not that I have ever been one to follow the rules but Helen designed it and I'm going to make it. I can deviate from the path on the next one. LOL

Blessings, Cathi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's going to be a sweet little number!

Judy said...

Wow, I love to do mystery quilts...they are so much fun! Lovely colors!

Wendy said...

Great progress on your quilt, you busy girl. I don't do mystery quilts, I have too many projects on my list to start something new.