Monday, March 2, 2009

A sweet little quilt.....


Thought I would share a picture of a sweet little quilt that I made last year.


The pattern is "Star Trip" by Jane Martin. I have taught this class 3 times, all with spectacular results. I have made this quilt in 5 totally different colorways (I had a lot of class samples). It is so easy to make and I just love picking the fabrics. It is actually made as 9-patches. I only have pictures of this colorway but happen to have all 5 quilts in different stages of finishment (is that I word?...probably not but it should be!)

When the weather is nicer, and I finish two of the other colors, I will take pictures of all of them and post.

Blessings, Cathi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet little quilt! I'd love to see your other colorways. What size is this quilt? I'd love to see that pattern! (can't say I'd ever get it done....LOL)

Libby said...

Finishment is a marvelous word. There should be a Quilter's Dictionary *s*

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Very pretty! Love the pattern; thanks for sharing.