Thursday, February 4, 2010

February Charming Girls AND Guys .....

The name has changed but the plan is the same.  Here is my plan for the month of February.

Number 1

Finish Dear Hubby's flannel top that I didn't finish last month.  It's killing me to cut off all those points because of my bad cutting 5 years ago. I'm just going to sew with my eyes closed and work my way through it!


Number 2

Quilt the Hidden Stars that I finished back in November (?).  I would like to give it for a gift in March.  I already have the backing.

 

Number 3
I was supposed to take a class two Saturdays ago but had to cancel due to the situation with my father-in-law.  I was supposed to have it cut out before class started.  I got most of it cut out but after talking with the teacher and seeing some of the other quilt tops, I decided that my lights weren't light enough.   So project number 3 to finish is to cut approximately 300 more pieces of the light fabrics again.  I will have no problem using the other lights for another project.


Blessings, Cathi

10 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

WOW -- love all of your projects for this month! But, goodness, they all look complicated! So funny you mention that about your Hubby's quilt -- I got out an old quilt the other day -- amazing how much the cutting improves over the years LOL!

Jonathan said...

I love all of your projects! That star one is stunning!!

Joan said...

Oh I love them all! Can't wait to see them all done. Cutting is not my forté.

Darlene said...

Terrific list of projects - I'll be here cheering you on. BTW, where's the Schnibble. LOL

Rhonda said...

Hi Cathi
Love all your quilt projects. It's so much fun to see what others are working on. I have one started but need to start something small cause it's getting to me making the same block over and over. I need to see something finished.
Can't wait to see them finished.

Blessings,
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all of your projects! Lots of busy work ahead, but what great finishes in the end!

Libby said...

You've got some yummy projects there - have fun working on them *s*

Barbara said...

Wow! Cathi..how have I missed your blogs? Luv 'em...I'm not a quilter (maybe a doll quilt now & then) but love your works...Blessings from Cabin In The Woods

Carrie P. said...

Boy, you are going to be busy this month. Have fun.

Strlady said...

Love those Flannels! And all those stars in your quilts! Good Luck with your goals!