I have actually been working on my little challenges.
1) Bonnie Hunter's Double Delight is still in the box but I think about it a lot! LOL It's a lot of cutting so I need to get myself mentally prepared first.
2) The first month of Lynette Anderson's Noah Ark Stitchery has been traced onto the fabric but I am waiting for some downtime in front of the tv to stitch it.
3) A Christmas Wish by Gail Pan is finished so far. I decided to wait until I see all of them before I decide on borders. Can't wait for her next one!
4) Hugs from Helen Mystery Quilt is going great. I have finished Step 1...
AND Step 2
5) A Tisket A Tasket baskets are going nowhere. Those have been put on hold for a while until I get my new sewing area (aka the dining room) set up a little better.
How are all of you doing on yours?