Thursday, April 9, 2009

Look at the great new blog I found.....


Robby over at Glory River Primitives has started a new blog called Cash Strapped Crafting that has dozens (soon to be hundreds) of links to free patterns and tutorials. So if you are looking for a project that you can do on the cheap, hop on over there and check it out. You won't be dissappointed!

She is also providing the blog for those who would like to trade or barter. Check out the
very first post she wrote for more information.

And because I can't have a post without a picture.....


Here is part of a quilt that I made for Dear Son #1 for high school graduation. I love it so much that it is on my bed at night. He's okay with it since he has his very first quilt I made for him on his bed.

Blessings, Cathi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful of her? I've got so many projects floating around in my head, stuffed in drawers, on shelfs, in the closets etc.....then this! Oh my!!

Enjoy your Easter weekend!

Robby said...

Thanks Cathi....yep...up onto hundreds now. I will start to do some of my own tutorial soon I think. I have one on at the moment. xxxRobby