Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Cleaning . . . . .

While I have a little breather in-between shows, I thought I would do a little spring cleaning.

One of the little things that I decided to take down and dust really well (because who knows the last time I did that!) is this birdhouse that Dear Hubby made for me one Christmas.  I don't remember what year it was but somewhere close to 12 years ago.


It was totally a surprise ..... 


He came up with the design himself after looking at the stash of old wood he had laying around.


He can surprise me anytime!

Are you listening, honey?

Blessings, Cathi

3 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Cathi,
Glad you have some down time...very much needed with the pace you keep.
What a beautiful birdhouse and isn't it just wonderful when our husbands surprise us with treasures from THEIR HEARTS.

Karen

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such a sweet treasure!!!
I love it when my husband does something out of the ordinary!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Carrie P. said...

that is a very nice surprise. i like surprises too.