Sunday, April 11, 2010

Introducing Shakerwood Woolens.....



After several false starts, I have decided on a name and a direction for the next part of my life. 


I have the home page set up.  Most of the wools are already on the "Hand-dyed Wool" page.  I have a long way to go but it's a good start.

My first show as a vendor is August 27th and 28th in Anderson, South Carolina.  I don't know if I could be ready before then.  Lots of wool to dye, patterns to write, booth to design, etc.  Busy, busy, busy........

There is a complete schedule on the "Schedule" page.  


I also have a Shakerwood Woolens blog that may or may not be a selling blog.  For now, I may duplicate at least the business stuff on both blogs until I have more followers on the other one.

Blog link is Shakerwood Woolens.

If you see any broken links anywhere, please let me know.  It took a lot longer to set up the website.  After looking at it for so long, there is no telling what I wrote!

Blessings, Cathi

7 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Awesome!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Yikes! I love everything you do; this might be the start of my love for working with wool. I have been trying to stay strong against jumping in up to this point!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Wonderful Cathi! I'm off to look.

Oh, and thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog!
And I hope Turf Boy gets to fulfill his dream like our cousin did....

Karen

Teresa said...

It is exciting to watch your business (or should I say passion) coming to life. When you are famous and traveling all over the country doing workshops and everyone wants your hand dyed wools, I can say - I knew her when....

Congratulations!

Libby said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time for you . . . . hopefully your schedule will bring you to New England someday *s*

Darlene said...

Well, how did I miss this BIG announcement. This is awesome - new chapter in your life. WooHoo!

I can't work with wool but I'm here to cheer you on and on and on!!!!

Quilt Hollow said...

Congrats!! I think this is wonderful and likely will be far more fun than that other job. :-)