Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How's that amaryllis coming.........


I didn't take a picture of Valentine this morning. I was running late as usual. Dear Hubby and I bought a new mattress back in July. You know the one.....with the super soft padding on the top. Ever since then I have found it nearly impossible to get out of bed in the morning. It is so comfortable. So as usual I was running late for work.

Valentine is not much taller than last week but he is looking a lot greener. You couldn't tell from last week's picture but he was looking a bit sickly.

Tonight, I am going to Teresa's house for our monthly applique/handwork group called As the Needle Turns. We usually meet at a local church but this month we received an email that Teresa is hosting it at her house and to expect a surprise! I love T's surprises. We'll have to see which one of us can get the details up on their blog first!

Blessings, Cathi

No comments: